Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
I made this recipe just before we showed our house. Not only did the people buy the house, but they requested the recipe. — Nancy Fridirici, Brookfield, Wisconsin
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in oats and chocolate chips.
- 2. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 11-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire racks. Yield: 4 dozen.
1 cookie equals 135 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 88 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC