Oat Blueberry Waffles Recipe
- 2 cups buttermilk pancake mix
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the pancake mix, oats and sugar. Whisk the milk, egg and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until combined. Fold in berries.
- 2. Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer's direction. Yield: 6-8 waffles.
2 each: 214 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 516mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Oat Blueberry Waffles
"Tasty recipe. Since there are only two of us, I froze remaining waffles and toast them when we want a quick breakfast. I use the pancake mix for another TOH recipe called "Kids Favorite Blueberry Muffins" which is also a favorite and easy recipe."