Oat Blueberry Waffles Recipe
- 2 cups buttermilk pancake mix
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a large bowl, combine the pancake mix, oats and sugar. Whisk the milk, egg and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until combined. Fold in berries.
- Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer's direction. Yield: 6-8 waffles.
Reviews for Oat Blueberry Waffles
Sort By :
"Tasty recipe. Since there are only two of us, I froze remaining waffles and toast them when we want a quick breakfast. I use the pancake mix for another TOH recipe called "Kids Favorite Blueberry Muffins" which is also a favorite and easy recipe."