O'Hara's Tartar Sauce
This special sauce is a flavorful blend with a little zip from mustard and a dash of Worcestershire.O'Hara's Brew Pub and Restaurant, Tim O'Hara, St. Cloud, Minnesota
48 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 quart mayonnaise
- 2 cups sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Cover and refrigerate
- until serving. Yield: about 1-1/2 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 148 calories, 15 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 183 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.