This special sauce is a flavorful blend with a little zip from mustard and a dash of Worcestershire.—O'Hara's Brew Pub and Restaurant, Tim O'Hara, St. Cloud, Minnesota
- 1 quart mayonnaise
- 2 cups sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: about 1-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as O'Hara's Tartar Sauce in Taste of Home April/May 2002, p51
Reviews for O'Hara's Tartar Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review