Nutty White Fudge
"Years ago, a friend gave me a batch of this soft fudge that's full of walnuts," relates Martha Bogg of Jackson, Kentucky. "It's great for bake sales or any time you need to satisfy a sweet tooth."
64 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 ounces white baking chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Gradually
- add sugar. Beat in melted chocolate. Add vanilla and salt; mix well.
- Stir in walnuts. Spread into a buttered 8-in. square pan. Chill for
- 4-5 hours before cutting. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 1
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 34 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 9 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.