"Years ago, a friend gave me a batch of this soft fudge that's full of walnuts," relates Martha Bogg of Jackson, Kentucky. "It's great for bake sales or any time you need to satisfy a sweet tooth."
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 ounces white baking chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Gradually add sugar. Beat in melted chocolate. Add vanilla and salt; mix well. Stir in walnuts. Spread into a buttered 8-in. square pan. Chill for 4-5 hours before cutting. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 1 pound.
Originally published as Nutty White Fudge in Quick Cooking January/February 2001, p48
Reviews for Nutty White Fudge
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 23, 2009
"I loved the candy, but I Also ADDED Red Cherries.My Family Loved It."
Reviewed Oct. 19, 2009
"This is a very easy - and GREAT tasting fudge - It is now part of my listings for all-time favorite recipes!"