"Years ago, a friend gave me a batch of this soft fudge that's full of walnuts," relates Martha Bogg of Jackson, Kentucky. "It's great for bake sales or any time you need to satisfy a sweet tooth."
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 ounces white baking chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Gradually add sugar. Beat in melted chocolate. Add vanilla and salt; mix well. Stir in walnuts. Spread into a buttered 8-in. square pan. Chill for 4-5 hours before cutting. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 1 pound.
Originally published as Nutty White Fudge in Quick Cooking January/February 2001, p48
Reviews for Nutty White Fudge
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review