Nutty Waffle Sandwiches
You can’t go wrong with peanut butter and Nutella, but the secret here is using really juicy strawberries. Never tried Nutella? Look for the hazelnut-flavored spread near the peanut butter at the grocery store. —Frances Pietsch, Flower Mound, Texas
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 8 frozen multigrain waffles
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Toast waffles according to package directions. Spread four waffles
- with Nutella. Layer with bananas and strawberries. Spread remaining
- waffles with peanut butter; place over top. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 sandwich equals 600 calories, 32 g fat (6 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 555 mg sodium, 75 g carbohydrate, 10 g fiber, 16 g protein.