Nutty Turkey Slices Recipe
- 3/4 cup ground walnuts
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the walnuts, cheese, Italian seasoning and paprika. Add turkey, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown turkey in batches in butter for 3-4 minutes on each side or until no longer pink; remove and keep warm.
- Combine the cornstarch, broth and lemon juice until smooth; gradually add to the skillet. Stir to loosen browned bits and bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Serve with turkey. Yield: 3-6 servings.
Reviews for Nutty Turkey Slices(2)
Sort By :
Okay, I didn't have ground walnuts so I used finely chopped walnuts, adding them to the sauce, plus I forgot to add the parmesan until the end. This may have rated a 4 if I'd done it properly. Not a bad recipe at all.
I used pecans instead of the walnuts. It was very good.