Nutty Tuna Sandwiches Recipe
"Here's a fresh-tasting sandwich that'll spark up a lunch," notes Cheryl Miller of Fort Collins, Colorado.
- 1 can (6-1/8 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch dressing
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 whole wheat pita pocket halves
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1. In a bowl, combine the tuna, egg, onion, peanuts,dressing and lemon juice. Line each pita half with a lettuce leaf; stuff with tuna mixture. Yield: 2-4 servings.
1 each: 288 calories, 15g fat (3g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 491mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 18g protein .
Reviews for Nutty Tuna Sandwiches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC