"Here's a fresh-tasting sandwich that'll spark up a lunch," notes Cheryl Miller of Fort Collins, Colorado.
- 1 can (6-1/8 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch dressing
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 whole wheat pita pocket halves
- 4 lettuce leaves
- In a bowl, combine the tuna, egg, onion, peanuts,dressing and lemon juice. Line each pita half with a lettuce leaf; stuff with tuna mixture. Yield: 2-4 servings.
Originally published as Nutty Tuna Sandwiches in Taste of Home April/May 1995, p54
Reviews for Nutty Tuna Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review