- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 8 slices oat bread, crusts removed
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in brown sugar, celery, pecans and extract. Spread cream cheese mixture over each of four bread slices; top with remaining bread. Cut each sandwich into two triangles. Yield: 8 tea sandwiches.
Originally published as Nutty Tea Sandwiches in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2015, p182
Reviews for Nutty Tea Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review