- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 6 cups cubed cooked sweet potatoes or 2 cans (40 ounces each) cut yams, drained
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add the sugar, milk and butter; mix well. Add sweet potatoes and stir gently. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- For topping, combine flour and sugar in a small bowl. Stir in butter and pecans. Sprinkle over sweet potatoes. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for Nutty Sweet Potato Bake(6)
Sort By :
I made this for Thanksgiving and my family loved it. I added a tsp. of vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg. I also added 2/3-3/4 cup of eggnog. I'll definitely be making this again for Christmas.
I made this one Thanksgiving, and now it is always requested. A delicious recipe, and really more like dessert.
I have made this for a few family gatherings and it is always very popular. I use canned yams which makes it incredibly quick and easy.
What a wonderful recipe! I had most of the ingredients in my cupboard. I substituted ground flax seed for nuts and added almond extract,vanilla extract, cinnamon, and nutmeg. My daughter and I had it for brunch.
I am so glad to find this recipe. My Son loves it and has it for breakfast. My Daughter even likes it and she hates almost everything. Great Job
More Recipe Collections
- Casserole Side Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Potato Casseroles >
- Potato Side Dishes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Side Dish Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >