Nutty Shrimp Salad Sandwiches Recipe
My daughter is a terrific cook and likes to come up with original adaptations of old favorites. As a matter of fact, she created this tropical-tasting shrimp salad.
- 2 cups cooked salad shrimp
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled, sliced and quartered
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Lettuce leaves
- 3 pita breads (6 inches), halved
- 1. In a medium bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Line pita halves with lettuce; spoon about 1/2 cup shrimp mixture into each. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Nutty Shrimp Salad Sandwiches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC