Nutty Sandwich Treats Recipe
The ingredients in my layered snacks provide plenty of texture and flavor. Plus, kids can help out by spreading the filling on the graham crackers.
- 2/3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 8 whole graham crackers
- 6 ounces white candy coating, melted
- 1. In a saucepan over low heat, cook and stir peanut butter and butter until blended. Stir in marshmallows until melted. Remove from the heat; fold in pecans.
- 2. Break or cut each graham cracker into four pieces. Spread with peanut butter mixture; top with remaining crackers. Spread candy coating over both sides. Line a baking sheet with lightly greased waxed paper; place crackers on waxed paper; place crackers on waxed paper and chill until firm. Yield: 16 treats.
1 each: 200 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 115mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Nutty Sandwich Treats
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC