Nutty Raisin Clusters
Four items are all you need for these chewy chocolate bites sent by Laura Lo Russo. "Try them with white chocolate chops and peanuts," says the Riverside, Rhode Island reader. "The variations are limitless!"
15 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons honey
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips; stir until
- smooth. Let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in the walnuts, raisins and
- honey. Drop by tablespoonfuls into 15 mounds onto a waxed
- paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate until firm. Yield: 15
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 102 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.