Nutty Pimiento-Olive Spread
When my husband was a school bus driver, he received a jar of this special spread as a Christmas gift from a student. Now I like to share it with others.
16 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Stir
- in the olives and pecans. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve
- with crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons (calculated without crackers) equals 129 calories, 14 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 249 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.