Nutty Peach Crisp
A co-worker brought this easy, delicious dessert to work, and I couldn't resist asking for the recipe. A moist bottom layer made with canned peaches and a boxed cake mix is covered with a lovely golden topping of coconut and pecans. It tastes wonderful served warm with ice cream. —Nancy Carpenter
12-15 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 55 min. + standing
- 1 can (29 ounces) sliced peaches, undrained
- 1 package yellow or butter pecan cake mix (regular size)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Arrange peaches in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle
- dry cake mix over top. Drizzle with butter; sprinkle with coconut
- and pecans.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 55-60 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand for 15 minutes. Serve warm or cold. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 327 calories, 17 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 299 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.