- 1 can (29 ounces) sliced peaches, undrained
- 1 package yellow or butter pecan cake mix (regular size)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Arrange peaches in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle dry cake mix over top. Drizzle with butter; sprinkle with coconut and pecans.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 55-60 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 15 minutes. Serve warm or cold. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews for Nutty Peach Crisp
"Yum, yum, oh... Did I say yum? Its peach season so I used fresh peaches, added 1/2 cup water and sprinkled them with 1/2 cup brown sugar. I mixed the butter in with the cake mix too."
"Not sure what I did wrong - none of the other reviewers seem to have had a problem. Half of the cake mix was still dry powder and the other half didn't bake up. I did add an extra can of the peaches, drained, since I was afraid to change the liquid to cake mix ratio, but maybe I shouldn't have. The recipe didn't seem to have enough peaches, but next time I'll be good and follow the recipe exactly. And I will try it again, because these quick and easy 5 ingredient recipes are lifesavers!"
"Had a white cake mix to use up... This was good!"
"I've been making this recipe for years. It has always been a 5 star winner with my family."
"Simple and delicious. Everyone commented on how yummy dessert was and there were no leftovers."
"This dessert is so easy and is absolutely fantastic! Everyone in my family loves it."