- 1 can (29 ounces) sliced peaches, undrained
- 1 package yellow or butter pecan cake mix (regular size)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Arrange peaches in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle dry cake mix over top. Drizzle with butter; sprinkle with coconut and pecans.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 55-60 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 15 minutes. Serve warm or cold. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews for Nutty Peach Crisp
"Yum, yum, oh... Did I say yum? Its peach season so I used fresh peaches, added 1/2 cup water and sprinkled them with 1/2 cup brown sugar. I mixed the butter in with the cake mix too."
"Not sure what I did wrong - none of the other reviewers seem to have had a problem. Half of the cake mix was still dry powder and the other half didn't bake up. I did add an extra can of the peaches, drained, since I was afraid to change the liquid to cake mix ratio, but maybe I shouldn't have. The recipe didn't seem to have enough peaches, but next time I'll be good and follow the recipe exactly. And I will try it again, because these quick and easy 5 ingredient recipes are lifesavers!"
"Had a white cake mix to use up... This was good!"
"I've been making this recipe for years. It has always been a 5 star winner with my family."
"Simple and delicious. Everyone commented on how yummy dessert was and there were no leftovers."