Nutty Peach Crisp Recipe
- 1 can (29 ounces) sliced peaches, undrained
- 1 package yellow or butter pecan cake mix (regular size)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- Arrange peaches in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle dry cake mix over top. Drizzle with butter; sprinkle with coconut and pecans.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 55-60 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 15 minutes. Serve warm or cold. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews for Nutty Peach Crisp(3)
Sort By :
I've been making this recipe for years. It has always been a 5 star winner with my family.
Simple and delicious. Everyone commented on how yummy dessert was and there were no leftovers.
This dessert is so easy and is absolutely fantastic! Everyone in my family loves it.