- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip
- 2 cups salted peanuts, ground
- 5 medium firm bananas, cut into thirds
- In a shallow bowl, combine the sugar, cream and Miracle Whip; mix well. Place peanuts in another shallow bowl. Dip each banana in Miracle Whip mixture, then roll in peanuts. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Nutty Nanas in Quick Cooking January/February 2001, p40
Reviews for Nutty Nanas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review