Nutty Mini Cheese Balls Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup finely chopped nuts
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese. Stir in the cheddar cheese, onion, Worcestershire sauce and salad dressing mix.
- Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in nuts. Chill until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Nutty Mini Cheese Balls in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2010, p104
Reviews for Nutty Mini Cheese Balls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review