Ranch salad dressing mix is the fast flavoring for these cute cheese balls. If your family isn't fond of nuts, roll them in minced fresh parsley, chopped ripe olives or finely shredded cheddar cheese.—Meta West, Abilene, Kansas
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup finely chopped nuts
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese. Stir in the cheddar cheese, onion, Worcestershire sauce and salad dressing mix.
- Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in nuts. Chill until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Nutty Mini Cheese Balls in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2010, p104
Reviews for Nutty Mini Cheese Balls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review