Nutty Ham and Apple Sandwiches Recipe
Almonds and apple add a pleasant crunch to these our-of-the-ordinary sandwiches. For a little variety, try substituting a different kind of bread or cheese.
- 8 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 8 slices rye bread
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 1/2 pound fully cooked ham, thinly sliced
- 1 tart apple, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1. Spread mustard on each slice of bread. On four slices, layer the lettuce, tomato, cheese, ham and apple. Top with almonds and remaining bread. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Nutty Ham and Apple Sandwiches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC