From Delray Beach, Florida, Barbara Robbins shares her recipe for a deliciously different summery salad just for two. You’ll want to try this light curry-orange dressing!
- 2 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 8 pecan halves
- CURRY CITRUS DRESSING:
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- In a bowl, combine the salad greens, carrot and pecans. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the dressing ingredients; shake well. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Nutty Green Salad in Cooking for 2 Summer 2006, p54
Reviews for Nutty Green Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review