Nutty Gouda Rolls
These quick crescents from our Test Kitchen have only four ingredients and can be whipped up in minutes. With gouda, pecans and honey, they're super-simple for a weeknight meal, but are special enough for company, too.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 ounces Gouda cheese
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cut cheese into eight 1/2-in.-wide strips.
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles; sprinkle with pecans.
- Place a cheese strip on the shortest side of each triangle; roll up.
- Pinch ends to seal.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes or until
- golden brown. Immediately brush with honey. Serve warm. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 158 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 281 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.