Nutty Garlic Brussels Sprouts Recipe
I had never made brussels sprouts before and my husband didn't like them, but for the sake of variety I tried several different ways to prepare them. I came up with these few ingredients to enhance them. The recipe is simple but very tasty.
- 10 brussels sprouts
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Place brussels sprouts in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- In a large skillet, cook garlic in butter over medium heat for 1 minute. Add the brussels sprouts, walnuts and onions; heat through. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Nutty Brussels Sprouts in Reminisce Extra January 2011, p45
Reviews for Nutty Garlic Brussels Sprouts(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Brussels Sprouts >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Side Dishes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes For Two >
- Side Dishes for Two >