Nutty Fingers Recipe
These classic Christmas cookie has stood the test of time. The recipe makes a nice-sized batch, which gets you in and out of the kitchen. —Elsie Hendrickson, Hays, Kansas
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- Additional confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in vanilla. Combine flour and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture. Stir in pecans. Shape tablespoonfuls of dough into 2-in. logs. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 9-11 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Roll warm cookies in confectioners’ sugar. Cool on wire racks. Yield: about 2 dozen.
2 each: 187 calories, 15g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 127mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Nutty Fingers
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC