- lemon juice until smooth. Spoon half of the batter into a greased
- and floured 10-in. tube pan. Top with filling and remaining batter.
- Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pan to a wire rack. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 344 calories, 19 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 101 mg cholesterol, 255 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.