Nutty Cranberry Sticky Buns Recipe
Cranberries and pecans give these sticky buns a taste of Christmastime. But they're so good, you'll want to make them year-round! —Mary Shivers, Ada, Oklahoma
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1. Unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle; seal seams and perforations. Sprinkle with cranberries and 2 tablespoons brown sugar. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch seam to seal. Cut into nine slices.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the butter, maple syrup and remaining brown sugar; spread onto the bottom of a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with pecans. Place rolls, cut sides down, over pecans.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately invert onto a serving platter. Serve warm. Yield: 9 buns
1 bun equals 237 calories, 14 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 219 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Nutty Cranberry Sticky Buns
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC