- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- Unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle; seal seams and perforations. Sprinkle with cranberries and 2 tablespoons brown sugar. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch seam to seal. Cut into nine slices.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, maple syrup and remaining brown sugar; spread onto the bottom of a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with pecans. Place rolls, cut sides down, over pecans.
- Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately invert onto a serving platter. Serve warm. Yield: 9 buns.
Originally published as Nutty Cranberry Sticky Buns in Taste of Home October 2011, p47
Reviews for Nutty Cranberry Sticky Buns
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 6, 2012
These were delicious without being overly sweet. They worked great with the reduced fat crescent rolls.
Reviewed Dec. 27, 2011
These are sooooo good and easy to make.
Reviewed Dec. 14, 2011
Can't wait to try these on the kids!
Reviewed Sep. 26, 2011
Quick and tasty.