Nutty Cookies & Cream Dessert Recipe
- 1 package (15-1/2 ounces) Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 gallon cookies and cream ice cream, softened
- 1-1/2 cups salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 2/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1. In a large bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter; set aside 1 cup. Press remaining crumbs into an ungreased 13x9-in. dish. Spread with ice cream. Layer with peanuts, ice cream toppings and whipped topping; sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Cover and freeze until firm.
- 2. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 15 servings.
1 piece equals 572 calories, 31 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 423 mg sodium, 67 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.