Nutty Cookies & Cream Dessert
Flavors of hot fudge, caramel, chocolate cookies and ice cream all combine in every mouthful of this fabulous frozen dessert. No matter how big the meal, folks will find room for this treat! —Cheryl Melerski, Harborcreek, Pennsylvania
15 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + freezing
- 1 package (15-1/2 ounces) Oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 gallon cookies and cream ice cream, softened
- 1-1/2 cups salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 2/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter; set aside 1 cup.
- Press remaining crumbs into an ungreased 13x9-in. dish. Spread with
- ice cream. Layer with peanuts, ice cream toppings and whipped
- topping; sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Cover and freeze until firm.
- Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 15
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 572 calories, 31 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 423 mg sodium, 67 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.