- 1 package (15-1/2 ounces) Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 gallon cookies and cream ice cream, softened
- 1-1/2 cups salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 2/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter; set aside 1 cup. Press remaining crumbs into an ungreased 13x9-in. dish. Spread with ice cream. Layer with peanuts, ice cream toppings and whipped topping; sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Cover and freeze until firm.
- Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 15 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Nutty Cookies & Cream Dessert
"This was amazing!!! Reminds me of a frozen Ice cream snicker bar."
"Excellent dish, easy to make but expensive to make."
"Big hit. Tastes like DQ Peanut Buster Parfait."
"couldn't believe how many people asked me for the recipe for this, easy, makes a large amount of dessert and tasty! Kudos!"
"i've made this dessert several times and it's always a big hit. one of the most requested by my coworkers"
"My son-in-law went crazy for this recipe! He said it was the best ever and would I make it for his birthday? Of course I will, because I'll get to eat it again also :-)"
"Made this recipe. Easy to make and Delicious. Daughter In Law stated that this was the best dessert I ever made."