Nutty Citrus Candy Recipe
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 package (12 ounces) vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups ground walnuts
- 1. In a bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, wafer crumbs, juice concentrate and butter. Shape into 3/4-in. balls, then roll in walnuts. Cover and refrigerate for at least 24 hours before serving. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 8 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 53 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 21 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Nutty Citrus Candy
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.