A friend shared the recipe for these refreshing tangy-sweet goodies. Whenever I need a guaranteed crowd-pleaser, I roll them out by the dozens.
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 package (12 ounces) vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups ground walnuts
- In a bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, wafer crumbs, juice concentrate and butter. Shape into 3/4-in. balls, then roll in walnuts. Cover and refrigerate for at least 24 hours before serving. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 8 dozen.
Originally published as Nutty Citrus Candy in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2000, p38
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Nutty Citrus Candy
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review