- surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes. Place in
- a greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover and let rise in a
- warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- For filling, combine walnuts, sugar and cinnamon; set aside. Punch
- dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface. Roll into an 18-in.
- x 12-in. rectangle; brush with butter. Sprinkle nut mixture to
- within 1/2 in of edges.
- Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Cut into 12
- rolls. Place rolls, cut side up, in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- pan. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 45 minutes. Bake at
- 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly.
- For frosting, beat butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add
- confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla; mix well. Stir in walnuts.
- Frost rolls. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 630 calories, 26 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 370 mg sodium, 91 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 11 g protein.