I'm always amazed at just how simple these chocolatey nut clusters are to make. They're a great treat to bring out after holiday meals or for a party. — Christine Eilerts, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- 1 pound white candy coating, chopped
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 jar (16 ounces) dry roasted peanuts
- In a double boiler or metal bowl over hot water, melt candy coating and chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in peanuts.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes or until set. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 2-3/4 pounds.
Originally published as Nutty Chocolate Peanut Clusters in Taste of Home October/November 2012, pIPAD
Reviews for Nutty Chocolate Peanut Clusters
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review