- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped walnuts or pecans
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in chocolate. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to chocolate mixture. Stir in the nuts.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2-in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-11 minutes or until edges are firm. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: About 3-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Nutty Chocolate Nuggets in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2003, p28
Reviews for Nutty Chocolate Nuggets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review