- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat the peanut butter, butter, confectioners' sugar
- and vanilla until fluffy. Cut a small hole in the corner of a pastry
- or plastic bag; insert a large star tip. Fill bag with peanut butter
- filling. Insert tip into the top of each cupcake; fill with about 2
- teaspoons filling, gradually lifting and piping a small amount of
- filling onto top of muffins. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16
Nutritional Facts: 1 muffin equals 437 calories, 25 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 342 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 10 g protein.