Nutty Chocolate Marshmallow Puffs Recipe
Meet the Cook: We like to do things BIG here in Texas, so don't expect a dainty little barely-a-bite truffle from the surprising recipe. Folks are delighted to discover a big fluffy marshmallow inside the chocolate and nut coating. -Pat Ball, Abilene, Texas
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 40 large marshmallows
- 4 cups coarsely chopped pecans (about 1 pound)
- 1. In a heavy saucepan, heat chocolate chips, milk and marshmallow creme just until melted; stir until smooth (mixture will be thick).
- 2. With tongs, immediately dip marshmallows, one at a time, in chocolate mixture; allow excess to drip off. Quickly roll in pecans. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets (Reheat chocolate mixture if necessary for easier coating.)
- 3. Refrigerate until firm. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container. Yield: 40 candies.
1 each: 208 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 31mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Nutty Chocolate Marshmallow Puffs
Reviewed Dec. 8, 2012
"Great for the Holidays."
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC