Nutty Chocolate Marshmallow Puffs Recipe
Meet the Cook: We like to do things BIG here in Texas, so don't expect a dainty little barely-a-bite truffle from the surprising recipe. Folks are delighted to discover a big fluffy marshmallow inside the chocolate and nut coating. -Pat Ball, Abilene, Texas
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 40 large marshmallows
- 4 cups coarsely chopped pecans (about 1 pound)
- 1. In a heavy saucepan, heat chocolate chips, milk and marshmallow creme just until melted; stir until smooth (mixture will be thick).
- 2. With tongs, immediately dip marshmallows, one at a time, in chocolate mixture; allow excess to drip off. Quickly roll in pecans. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets (Reheat chocolate mixture if necessary for easier coating.)
- 3. Refrigerate until firm. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container. Yield: 40 candies.
1 serving (1 each) equals 208 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 31 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC