Nutty Chocolate Marshmallow Puffs Recipe
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 40 large marshmallows
- 4 cups coarsely chopped pecans (about 1 pound)
- 1. In a heavy saucepan, heat chocolate chips, milk and marshmallow creme just until melted; stir until smooth (mixture will be thick).
- 2. With tongs, immediately dip marshmallows, one at a time, in chocolate mixture; allow excess to drip off. Quickly roll in pecans. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets (Reheat chocolate mixture if necessary for easier coating.)
- 3. Refrigerate until firm. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container. Yield: 40 candies.
1 each: 208 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 31mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Nutty Chocolate Marshmallow Puffs
"Great for the Holidays."
"While a bit time consuming to dip and roll in nuts, this was the fastest truffle to disappear during the holiday season! Perhaps because they seem so light and fluffy after a heavy holiday dinner...Definately a family favorite."