I've trimmed down this recipe over the years, and now my family likes it better than ever. They don't even miss all of the sugar that I used to add. Try it with peanut butter or butterscotch chips.
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 2/3 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups (18 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped pecans or walnuts, toasted
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil and coat foil with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine the marshmallow creme, evaporated milk and butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until smooth. Bring to a boil; boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; add vanilla. Stir in chocolate chips until melted. Add pecans. Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Using foil, remove fudge from pan; carefully remove foil. Cut into 1-in. squares. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2-2/3 pounds (81 pieces).
Originally published as Nutty Chocolate Fudge in Light & Tasty December/January 2005, p37
Reviews for Nutty Chocolate Fudge
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review