Nutty Chicken Roll-Ups
Chili powder and cumin give these chicken wraps a bit of a kick. I like that I can make them in advance and keep them in the fridge until mealtime.—Shelly Eckholm, Wing, North Dakota
7 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 7 lettuce leaves
- 7 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, pecans, onion and celery.
- Combine mayonnaise, chili powder, salt, cumin and pepper; stir into
- chicken mixture.
- Place lettuce on tortillas. Top each with about 1/2 cup chicken
- mixture; roll up tightly. Serve immediately, or wrap in plastic wrap
- and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 7 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 416 calories, 24 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 52 mg cholesterol, 465 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 23 g protein.