Chili powder and cumin give these chicken wraps a bit of a kick. I like that I can make them in advance and keep them in the fridge until mealtime.—Shelly Eckholm, Wing, North Dakota
Recommended: 21 Best Make-and-Take Recipes
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 7 lettuce leaves
- 7 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, pecans, onion and celery. Combine mayonnaise, chili powder, salt, cumin and pepper; stir into chicken mixture.
- Place lettuce on tortillas. Top each with about 1/2 cup chicken mixture; roll up tightly. Serve immediately, or wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 7 servings.
Originally published as Nutty Chicken Roll-Ups in Country Woman July/August 2005, p37
Reviews for Nutty Chicken Roll-Ups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review