“I like to plant Italian flat-leaf parsley in a long terra-cotta planter, so I have it on hand,” says Barb Kramer of Endwell, New York. “The Italian parsley really lends itself to this pasta dish.”
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Coarsely ground pepper to taste
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and keep warm. In the same pan, melt butter. Stir in the tortellini, parsley and walnuts; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese and pepper. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Nutty Cheese Tortellini in Taste of Home February/March 2008, p54
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Nutty Cheese Tortellini
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review