- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients; beat on medium until blended. Serve on crackers. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
Originally published as Nutty Cheese Crock in Country Woman July/August 1997, p43
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Nutty Cheese Crock
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review