- 1 cup butter
- 1-1/3 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 cups cornflakes
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1 cup salted cashews
- 1/2 cup almonds or macadamia nuts
- In a Dutch oven, melt butter; stir in brown sugar and cinnamon until sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat.
- Combine cornflakes and nuts; add to sugar mixture and stir to coat. Spread onto two greased baking sheets. Cool; break apart. Yield: 10 cups.
Reviews forNutty Cereal Crunch
"A great easy snack. Not overly sweet and the nuts are great. I used unsalted nuts (because my husband ate all the salted ones) and added a couple shakes of salt when mixing and it tasted great. The only problem is the family ate it too quickly!"