Nutty Caramel Ice Cream Cake Recipe
- 4 cups crushed pecan shortbread cookies (about 52 cookies)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 6 cups butter pecan ice cream, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate English toffee bits
- 1/4 cup caramel sundae syrup
- 1. In a large bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press 2 cups onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Spoon half of the ice cream into the prepared pan. Freeze for 20 minutes.
- 2. Repeat layers with remaining cookie crumbs and ice cream. Spread with whipped topping. Sprinkle with almonds and toffee bits. Cover and freeze overnight or until firm. May be frozen for up to 2 months.
- 3. To use frozen cake: Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Drizzle with syrup. Yield: 16 servings.
1 slice equals 410 calories, 28 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 232 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Nutty Caramel Ice Cream Cake
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.