Nutty Caramel Apple Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup apple butter
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 3 medium apples, sliced
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, apple butter, brown sugar and vanilla until combined. Stir in the peanuts. Serve with apple slices. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews for Nutty Caramel Apple Dip
Sort By :
"I made this with lowfat cream cheese and served with a variety of apple slices at an office birthday party. It was a huge hit because it wasn't heavy and was healthier than frosted cake. The next day, people had the leftovers as breakfast and it was suggested it would be great on a whole grain bagel, too. We all thought walnuts instead of peanuts would make it even better."
"Great way to get family to eat apples!"
"Getting rid of my old cream cheese/brown sugar apple dip recipe. The apple butter really adds something extra special!"
"My family loves this dip, not only with apples, but with graham crackers, pretzels and even celery and carrots! LOVE THIS!"