Tender broccoli and crunchy pecans make this a side dish with lots of flavor in every bite. Try using different veggies such as frozen green beans or Brussels sprouts, thawed for the broccoli.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place broccoli in a large microwave-safe bowl. Combine the remaining
- ingredients; pour over broccoli. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4
- minutes or until tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 284 calories, 26 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 256 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 9 g protein.