Nutty Berry Trail Mix Recipe
- 1 can (15 ounces) mixed nuts
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (9 ounces) raisins
- 1 package (6 ounces) chopped dried pineapple
- 1 jar (5.85 ounces) sunflower kernels
- 1 package (5 ounces) dried cranberries
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 10 cups.
1/3 cup: 283 calories, 17g fat (5g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 106mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 4g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Nutty Berry Trail Mix
"Excellent snack and my son loves it too!"
"My whole family loves this mix. It's great for a movie night."
"I make this for all our vacation trips. My husband loves to munch on this as we travel. I use the small bathroom dixie cups to scoop and serve."