Nutty Berry Trail Mix Recipe
- 1 can (15 ounces) mixed nuts
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (9 ounces) raisins
- 1 package (6 ounces) chopped dried pineapple
- 1 jar (5.85 ounces) sunflower kernels
- 1 package (5 ounces) dried cranberries
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 10 cups.
1/3 cup: 283 calories, 17g fat (5g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 106mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 4g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Nutty Berry Trail Mix
"Excellent snack and my son loves it too!"
"My whole family loves this mix. It's great for a movie night."
"I make this for all our vacation trips. My husband loves to munch on this as we travel. I use the small bathroom dixie cups to scoop and serve."