Nutty Banana Shakes
Kids of all ages are sure to enjoy these thick shakes! Whip ‘em up as a sweet and satisfying after-school snack…or sip them on the patio with a light lunch. Young Maricah Le Vells of Memphis, Tennessee shares the recipe.
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 4 medium ripe bananas, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 4 miniature Butterfinger candy bars
- Place all ingredients in a blender; cover and process until blended.
- Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 433 calories, 21 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 122 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 10 g protein.